Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New year and new start

A happy new year to all.  How's your Christmas and new year day?  Mine have been busy.  Frankly speaking I dislike festive season because I need to bring my son to visiting etc.  It is a tiresome event.

Anyway this year I will start my first post with my favourite: a product's review on KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf Chilly Forming Cleanser.

Texture: Gel.
Aroma: Light fresh fragrance (smells like green apple).
Colour: Greenish.
Cost: Retail about S$40 but I got it during the Kenzo sale so costed S$10 if I didn't remember correctly.
Note: Even though it stated as a forming cleanser, it does not has a lot of form. 
Verdict: I don't think I will buy again. As it has little form and it does not have the clean after wash feeling so I not sure whether it really clean my face.  So I tend to use more for every usr.  The fragrance is quite refreshing and cheap if you get during sale.
Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...