Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another Watson's Purchase

Today I managed to make it to Watsons and bought three blushers from Silkygirl.  Don't know which colour suit me the best so bought three different shades to try. 

Its original price is S$13.90 each.  After 25% + 5% (member) discount, they cost less than S$30.  Just hope they can last as sometimes one blusher can only last me a month.

Actually a bit regret to buy the Jelly Glow from Maybelline to try.  Its original price is S$16, quite pricey.  Anyway too late, bought and used. 

I was also looking for Sunsilk Perfect Straight Mist Spray but could not find it.  Cannot believe, it sold out!!!  Is it really that good, anyone use before?  Please comment.  Thanks. 

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...