Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Favourite Online Site

Been slow with my post.  Sorry as recently changed my mobile phone so most of my blog pictures are gone.  Must retrieve from my computer but just feel so tire these days.  So have been delaying.

Even though I didn't blog,  I will always check online site on clothes and bags.  Sometimes I also read other post to get inspiration such as Viva Woman and A Dream of Tokyo. 

As I don't have much time shopping, I often check out online site for latest fashion etc.  I love the following sites.

Dressabelle.com and lovebonito.com - I often buy from them. 

Newest shopping site - klarra.com

Another site I often visit but have not purchase - loveandbravery.com
Actually they have a shop at Tampines One and I bought a dress from there.  Not too bad but quite short. 

However for all these online sites, they have a problem.  Their items especially new arrives are often sold out.  Must get them immediately when they released!  Like I'm so free!  Lol.

Some other sites for bags.  Shopbop.com and Nordstrom.  I think they are US site.  The Kate Spade bag that my husband bought for me is from Nordstrom.  Price is slightly cheaper than in Singapore. 

Beside fashion, I will also source for cheap skincare.  Usually I will go iherb for it. 

Other sites that I will check out are Mango, Zalora, Mitju and Charles and Keith.  Will take note of the newest arrivals.  Sometimes I will check out the real products before I make my purchase. 

So what online site do you often visit?

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...