Thursday, November 22, 2012

Another mask: 2 in 1 Scrub mask.

The Body Shop - Honey & Oat 3 in 1 Scrub Mask

Got it during a sale but cannot remember how much is it. Have been wanting to try this but find The Body Shop mask rather expensive. Usual price for one is around S$20 to S$30 for 100 ml. Finally got this for less than S$20.

Also use this during my bath. Apply for 5 to 10 minutes after face wash. Then rub it and rinse.

Texture: Creamy with small particles

Aroma: sweet honey oat smell

Colour: Beige and brown for the particles

Verdict: like its fragrant. The scrub is very gentle so if you do not like rough scrub, this will be ideal. Very convenience as it is a combination of scrub and mask. Will buy again if I cannot find another good scrub mask but maybe during sales. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...