Thursday, November 22, 2012

My new card and hand phone holder

My office holder is dying soon so I'm starting to look for alternatives. As sometimes my outfits don't have any pocket so quite difficult to carry my hand phone, cards etc especially when I am carrying my naughty son.

So this time round instead of finding a card holder, I look for a hand phone casing with cards compartment. Not easy to find as I am looking for more of a pouch to hold my hand phone. Found one at Bugis but only in pink colour and cost more than S$20.

So went and search at G Market. Finally found one and costs less than $10 including mailing cost.

Received in less than a week and the quality is not too bad. Usable. My only worries is its main button. Let's see how long it can last. Anyway I also order another two with plastic covers from taobao.com during my visit to China. I believe one is the same holder and the other is a different brand. However still waiting for my mother to bring back as they have not arrive when I left China.

Can't wait to get hold of them. Cheers.



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...