Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A time for myself


Last last Thur took some time off to go, search for my husband's birthday gift, which I have thinking for awhile. Cannot really decide what to get for him. Finally decided on belt and found the prefect one.

Hope he will like it.


Then went Bugis street to have my own dose of shopping.

My Achievement! Lol


 

Got two tops. The white strip top costed S$5 only.

And two pairs of flats. Find wearing flats are so much easier and comfortable when I am bring my boy around. 










After all these walking, took a rest and had a cup of coffee while waiting for my husband to knock off. What an enjoyable day!!!

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...