Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lip balm


Vaseline has always been my choice of lip balm cos it is cheap and effective.  Usually I will apply it on its own or before my lipstick as to protect my lips.  Costs about $3.20 and it lasts a long time. However it has a limited choice of flavours. Only two flavours: blue is original and pink for cherry. 

Recently I bought one more lip balm from Burt's Bee to try. Actually wanted to try it's Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil as it has very good review on it. However it was sold out at Sephora! In the end, got the Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry, which is still available in store.  Burt's Bee's Lip balm is really popular and more variety.  My male colleague is also using it.  He prefers it over Kiehl's, which costs more than Burt's Bee. 

Ingredients of Acai Berry Lip Balm: rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, linalool *natural flavor **acai berry

It has a sweet smell and works well too.  However find the price is a bit steep as compare to Vaseline. I cannot remember the price but believe it costs almost double of Vaseline's. 

Will I buy the Burt's Bee lip balm again?  Maybe, maybe not.  Maybe will try out other brands.  What about you?  What sort of lip balm do you use?

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...