Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Last Weekend Spending

Last week really spend a lot.  A summary of what I spent. 

Thursday, went to Tangs as they are having 12% rebates.  Bought Kiehl’s Oil-Free Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser and Gel Cream to share and try with my husband.  Also bought Double Strength Deep Wrinkle Filler to try on my neck.  Not to forget, I bought a CK tie for my husband.

Charles & Keith's Sunglasses
Friday, bought a pair of sunglasses from Charles and Keith as it is having sales.  Usual price is about S$50, now is only S$37. 

Beside sunglasses, I also get a tube of Physiogel cream for my son.  My husband and I find this cream very effective on my son’s sensitive skin.  During my son’s first few months, he has eczema on his cheek and they are quite bad.  We didn’t know what to do and things looked quite depressed.  Once doctor even prescribed mild steroid cream for him but I don’t really want to use it on him.  My husband happened to read some parents used this Physiogel cream and it is quite effective.  We decided to try on our boy and his cheeks improved.  Two weeks ago, he was bitten by some insets and all swollen.  Now they are no longer swollen but there are still markings so we want to try applying the cream.  Hope it will help. 

Oh my colleague’s friend has further discount had DFS so I ordered Estee Lauder’s Idealist and Lancome Maquicake UV Infinité Everlasting Compact Foundation Translucent radiance - Soft Finish with SPF 20 / PA++.  I didn’t try Idealist before but one of my colleague who try massaging it on her neck and her lines are not so obvious.  After hearing it, I decided to give it a try.  Over the weekend I got some from my sister.  Maybe the new bottle I will give it to my sister and I just get some from her as and when I need it.

Saturday I didn’t get anything but Sunday I bought things again. I went Wastons as POSB's Everyday card got 6% rebates and some makeup brands such as Maybelline are having promotion. Buy 2 get 1 free. The free item is the lowest value of the three. So I got a new product, Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder from Maybelline's Clear Smooth range and two Mineral Power Concealers. 

Wow I really spend a lot, must control my spending. This month still got so many birthday, farewell etc...  Time to tighten my wallet.
Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...