Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Office use cream

My office lotions
What sort of hand cream or body cream do you use in the office?  Do you specially buy hand cream for usage?  Not for myself. 

During Christmas, I will usually receive a number of either body or hand lotions.  I will just use them in the office.  Sometimes facial or eye cream or even serum that I do not really like, I will use them on certain part of my body especially drier area such as knee, ankle or elbow. 

I seldom apply body lotion at home as I have to carry my baby around and by night time, I am too lazy to apply them.  So I will usually bring a number of body or unused skin care lotion/cream/serum to office and use them.  Beside applying on hand, sometimes I will also apply on my legs or feet.  To keep them from dryness since during the day, I am in air con room most of the time. 

So is it OK to use in such way? 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...