Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Experience at Clarins's Facial

Yesterday I went and try Clarins's facial at Wheelock Place.

Took some photos but not too sure, can or not. 

Waiting lounge

Testing area
The whole place is so clean and has a refreshing smell. 

Treatment room


At the beginning, the therapist will relax my body so that I am able to absorb better with the skincare.  Then she will remove my makeup and then facial.  Shoulder and hand massage are also provided.  Half way through the facial, I fell asleep.  Too smoothing.

I really enjoy the facial but do not think will sign its package as it is quite expensive.  Each treatment is about S$130.  However do not mind going again when there is promotion. 

So if you do not like or do not an extraction and want a good, relaxing facial, try Clarins. 

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...