Friday, July 15, 2011

L'Occitane

I am always a fan of L'Occitane. Their products always look so tempting, well packaging and smell so wonderful but I just cannot seem to find a range that suit and work well on me and most importantly within my budget.  The last item I bought from them is this Immortelle Milk Make-up Remover and below is a review on it.


L'occitane Immortelle Milk Make-up Remover

Cost: S$33 to 36 (bought it at DFS so should be slightly cheaper than retail price but I think they may have stop this)

Texture: Watery lotion

Aroma: Floral fragrance

Colour: White
Ingredients

Verdict: Find it quite normal and a bit watery.  A number of times accidentally get into my eyes. It could be I am too clumsy. I do not think will buy again if the product still in the market. As it works like other normal cream or lotion makeup remover.  Currently also using Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover, will review shortly.

Cheers.

1 comment:

everything about Ziwei said...

This product is still available. Retail price is S$43.

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...