Monday, December 31, 2018

Organic Hair professional @ i12

I bought a fave coupon to do my hair. The coupon costed $58. Organic hair colour.

I got this as i thought eldest has class. In the end he does not have class. So i bought eldest along as youngest was unwell. Place looks ok.



My seat.

$20 protector for scalp.

Here i am doing my hair.



Additional $58 hair treatment.

I bought a package. Hope is not a waste of money. Valid for 3 years.

Eldest found an interesting toy.


We got the nice unicorn umbrella. Very nice.

Then went to my cousin's place for dinner. Having crayfish.

Nice cake.

A wonderful day spent.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...