Saturday, December 1, 2018

November 2018 diary

Not sure i post this drawing that i did. I did this when i am in my secondary school days. Miss the time when we only care about school works, dating and money to spend. Haha. So carefree.

Eldest doing art works at The National Gallery.

Youngest doing her.
I hope they enjoy as i like to bring them there to expose them to different art and craft.

Youngest always asking to buy necklaces and accessories. So i bought some beans to diy with her.

Eldest loves doing it too.

We are exploring Serangoon.

My mother's new place.

Find its work soso. Can be better.

Another art time for kids. Colour sand painting.


This is left over. So just let the kids draw and draw.


Eldest's creation.


Happened to go national library on a Saturday and they having a book bugs event. Eldest is so excited about it. So we join the queue to get. Then Sunday we went too to get more.





Heavy rain so i went art frank to walk walk and have some me time.


At the National Gallery.


Raining day.

Brining eldest to buy his bubble jacket.

While walking on Orchard road, we saw this. So my sister forced eldest to take this. So a reluctant eldest.

Reading.

The kids found a super dead drangonfly dead at the staircase. Hope it is at peace now.

Youngest always hope to have weekday breadkfast at home. I was unwell so i let her stay at home longer than usual.


Parkway's offer.

Sunset. Another day has passed. Hope tomorrow will be an even beautiful day.

Wanted to sell my books. Then my cousin said can give to her colleagues. I hope all these books will put in use. And not wasted.






I will remind eldest to take more proper care of his books so that we can share with others.

Xmas home deco as youngest keep asking me where is our decorations?
 


Our plants got visitors.

Going to leave youngest on her own as my sister will pick her later. I got separate anxiety! Haha.

Checking our organic ingredients for my diy.



Trying out facial that i bought from fave. Gua sha bo jin facial for 60 minutes by MBC Wellness @ Bugis Cube.


The facial is not bad. The gua sha is not those gentle one. It really massage your face and neck. Only a bit of massage. The con are there is no extraction and i do not really know what products were used on me.

But there is no hard selling at all. She will tell you what sort of package she has. They are mostly TCM packages. Not cheap. I didn't sign cos I prefer facial with extraction. Plus i still got 1 more facial. But i bought this facial cloth for cleaning the face. Mirco peeling feeling.


I tried one time find and find it soso. Will continue using once or twice per week. Worry that daily use will be too harsh for the skin.

On our way to suntec, we saw this.

Youngest's 1st fountain walk @ suntec.




Eldest wants to walk too so he went alone. He has grown up so much.



Youngest loves nail stickers.


Shopping for xmas gift for the kids.

Have not get a lot of gifts. Very tire and not much time to really shop. Plus too late for online shipping as may not delivery in time.

Headache!!

Another visit to my mother's new place. This time we bought a mat to sit. I really find the painting quite average. Since not much is done, with the average painting, find this ID 😶.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...