Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Food pix November 2018

A meet up with ex colleagues. Claypot at International Plaza.





Find the food soso. But super crowded.

Have lunch with another long long ex colleague @ Binomio, Spanish food.






Beautiful restaurant. Food portion very small.

Packed lunch - lor mee. Love my container!


Super spicy wrap!

Chicken rice at Liang Seah.

My home cooked weekday express dinner for the family. Miso soup, kimchi and soba.


$1 qiji app deal.


My home cooked winter melon soup with steamed egg.


Trying Wok Hey. We tried fried rice, ramen and udon. All tasted about the same.


I preferred the ramen!

Another home cooked weekend dinner by me. Cabbage, mushroom rice, boiled vegetable, miso soup, steamed egg and sesame chicken and meat. Plus a salad.

The rice is nice. Hope can make it the next time. Must only use half portion of the water for rice cooking.

Final farewell ramen lunch with colleague.


Sometimes is quite sad to keep seeing your colleague come and leave.

Another packed lunch - century egg porridge.
I am super proud of myself for using less plastic containers.

Saturday me time. Drinking tea chino.

Trying mao sang wan ice cream.


Time files. Is December. Work is so pack. Not much time left. Hope i will be more efficient. So that i have more me time. Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...