Sunday, December 16, 2018

Window shopping

My favourite pass time.

Online window shopping.

From lollyrouge.



From love, Bonito.


From love and bravery.




Cannot remember from where. But i saved it in the shopperboard.


From Intoxiquette. Very nice. But expensive.






I love block colour. But too buy most is too wasteful. I want to cut down on my things at home. As i am not a really tidy person. I do not really know how to pack my stuff. So i think the best way for me to keep my house clean is to cut down items. So i should not buy so much.  Ah. But i seem not to have enough clothea to wear. Think i made quite a lot of fashion mistake. What i bought do not really suit me.

Stuff i bought recently. From live fb sales.

Block colours top.



From shoppe.




Another live purchase.

Not sure if it a good buy. I should really cut down on my spending. Spend and spend.

Sad life. My eldest will sing this.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...