Friday, December 14, 2018

Hooray December!

While the kids are sleeping, i am enjoying looking at the sky. Happen to see lightning. So here i am taking pictures. But camera lousy. Got all the lousy pictures.












Painting youngest nails.
They can glow on the dark.


Making brown sugar lip scrub.


Ingredients
1. Brown sugar
2. Honey
3. Olive oil

Mix 2 table spoon of brown sugar with less than 1 table spoon of honey. Then add a tea spoon of olive oil.
Mix them well. Put the mixture in a clean container.


 Use 1/4 tea spoon of mixture on lip. Lightly scrub lip. Leave it for 5 mintues. Wash off and moisturize lips.

Actually only need very little of mixture. I brought it to office and let my colleagues try.

Review: easy to make. Cheaper than buying a lip scrub. For leftover, i will ise to scrub my body.

If i happen to walk home, i will scan these qr code to get points!



Went to see a movie at Cathay. Saw this evil looking Grinch.



My 1st shoppe purchase.

Lanyard. Costed me around $6. Very worth it.


This has been inmy cupboard for a long long time. Finally i used it. Skin does feel cleaner n softer after using. But time consuming.


My mother in law accidently throw away youngest colouring. So i have to take a picture of it for recording purposes. 


Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...