Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Singles day, black Friday and Cyber Monday!

I find blog shop tops too expensive. Each top will cost around $28 and more. So i went to check out tao bao (china) website.

Found some nice bottom and tops. But each also cost around $10 and more. Further there will be not shipping cost. So each piece will cost around $15 and i am unsure of the quality. Here are some stuffs that i like.















Thought to get them during the single day. But feel that will spend quite a bit. So instead i went bugis street and got some top. A navy embroidered blouse for $10, stud grey top for $15 and 2 knit tops for $28.

My colleague's single day purchases.


Black friday sales. Thought of getting some dresses.




But feel a waste of money so in the end i did not get any dress.

My Black Friday H&M purchase. There is 11% discount storewide on online purchase. Plus free shopping so i got the following. Quite fast even thought ship from overseas.


Bought mickey instead of minnie.

I forget to look for my blouse!!! Ah!



Recently i also gave 2 dresses to my colleagues.

I got so many dresses that's why i don't really want to buy more.

My colleague introduced me to facebook live shopping. I am currently following this live seller, her fb name is Shop Jumpingaround. Tops is around $10 and more. Dress is around $20 and more. Only con is her courier service is $4 per trip. For a item, can be quite expensive.

Recently i just bid for a item.

The viewers are super fast. I hope i can bid some more item especially plain tops before the products deliver it to me. To save courier. Haha.

How is your shopping quest?

Oh now i also use shopback to shop shoppe and fave. I bought a hair and facial services at fave. Hair around $60 for organic hair colour and facial around $30 for 2 times. I hoping to get a hair cut wash and blow service too. I have went to the facial once, will talk more on next post.

My colleague also introduced me shoppe to me. So during the black friday, i got a pants, a lanyard and some panties for youngest.

I ordered a Brown lanyard as below.

But got fault so the seller contacted me and asked me below is fine. I take it as i find refund etc is too difficult. Another con of online shopping.

A bottoms i got. Very simple. Hope it is good. But too bad i didn't manage to get one with pocket.


Hope all my packages can arrive safely and the items will be fine. Can't wait for them.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...