Sunday, November 4, 2018

Food Diary

Having a coffee break at Spinelli.

Colleagues's Office birthday cake.


Having a tea break.

Trying out new stall at Katong. The pastas are not bad. But too much cheese for me.




Our favourite. llao llao. Pack home to enjoy. Eldest works hard to eat it!




Youngest enjoying herself.

My failed stir fried dish.

Trying new shop at Duxton Road. There was a 1 for 1 promotion. A bar bistro cafe.













Find the food soso but not cheap. Each dish around $20. And portion is not big. Don't think will go again.

Kronenbourg is having promotion. Free half pint. So my colleagues and i all registered for the free beer.so here we are drinking beer and eating finger foods.


The beer is super light. But i just tried a bit. The finger foods are good.

Having expensive beauty hot pot in a pinky environment.















My crazy colleagues. I wish them well and crazy always.

The food is fresh but the mala soup was really very very salty. The collagen soup is thick and good. 

Having ice cream at Bird of Paradise.

My sister 1st time cooking mala pot for my birthday. Not bad try.




A unsweetened cake from polar.

New fish soup shop at Tanjong Pagar. Its food standard varies.

This is quite nice. But salty.

My this year office birthday cake.


Birthday lunch with husband. This year we didn't have hotpot. We had Japanese food at Sushi Kou instead.




Have cheese tart from Glace. My kids say like eating ice cream.

My colleague $6 duck drumstick noodles.


Another colleague is leaving. My farewell gift to her. Wish her always beautiful, young, healthy and rich always.


Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...