Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Photo diary

Youngest got her first bus psss.

Youngest 1st Halloween 💀🎃 outfit.

National Galley - a short break from school work. Fun with art.







Funny doctor look!

For emergency.

Sunrise pictures.



Bus ride passed by Little India.


SK2 atrium road show.

Youngest hulk.

My 40th birthday!

Heavy rain on my birthday. Some say good. Some says not good. So is what?

Youngest's school Halloween decorations!





Deepavali decoration!

Purchase at Kiehl's.


Promised youngest to buy materials to DIY accessories. So i got some stuff. Diy alao not cheap.




Colleague bought Tong Heng egg tarts. Nice packaging.


New products that i will like to try. Loccitane's aqua gel and Supergoop's mineral matte screen. But Supergoop stuff not cheap.

Eldest is into library's book bug. So requests to go library. Brought them to national library. Have not been there for a long time. Very crowded.

Youngest has fun asking us to read and read. Eldest busy borrowing books to get points.


Doing DIY bracelet and necklace.

They enjoying doing this. We even went to get more pendent design for necklace design.

Kids getting free drinks and fruits at the HPB road show.
Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...