Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Fresh's products

I enjoy trying out new products. To determine whether the effectiveness of a product after using a full size product, can be quite difficult. I think need a long period of usage to determine it's effectiveness. However, i love to try new stuff and i feel that using a product for too long can also lose its effectiveness.

I will usually try a new product when there is a promotion on it. This is a push factor for me to buy it. Nowadays Sephora has more sale so i always get new products to try via them.

Recently i tried quite a numbers of Fresh's item. I have used its cleanser and a moisturizer. Cleanser is quite gentle. Moisturizer is thicker. So i will use it for night.

Here i will my review on its eye gel and serum.

Fresh's Lotus Eye Gel.






Smell: slight sweet scent.
Colour: yellowish
Texture: light cream even though it is supposed to be a gel. 
Review: actually i really do not know how to review an eye gel. Cos i not sure how well it really works on me. After use, i do not outbreak. My eyes area still about the same. Could be a gentle eye gel. No super improvement. I think i am aging so eye area also get drier. Now i even apply eye gel at night cos i can see lines at my eyes' area. Must ra3ke good care or else things will get worse.

Fresh's Unbrian Clay Mattifying Serum.





Smell: fresh flora sweet scent.
Colour: yellowish
Texture: light weighted cream
Review: very light weight, easily absorb serum. I use it in alternates day. No major outbreak. I think is suitable to use in Singapore. No sticky after feel.

Even my youngest says the scent is so fresh and soothing. I find that modt Fresh's products got very nice soothing scent. It is quite a relax feel when using the products. Very soothing after a gard day at work.

Will definitely try more of its products! Really enjoy using them. 

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...