Thursday, January 3, 2019

Shopping and shopping fir CNY!

During this period is all about getting ready for CNY. Shopping for kids' clothes, household stuff etc. 

From fb live.

This dress is nice but i do not like the collar.

This top looks nice but when i see the fb live, find it soso.

Another nice looking top. But think so out.

No more black. Not sure to buy orange or not.

Actually i wanted to buy this during my trip but most recommended me the other model. Plus i hesitated.

From Love, Bonito.

Sold out dress.

Another sold out dress.

Nice cut but find the colour not bring enough.

Nice cut but i do not really fancy flora prints.

Another sold out item from Lollyrouge.
 Alternate colour. But find the pink nicer.

Great dress from love bonito but not suitable for me.

Should i get this top?

From love and bravery.

Everything great except no pocket.

Love this. Should i get this?

From Sunday Avenue. Find it a bit loose and no pocket. Or else the colour block is 👍.

Another great colour block with pockets from Intoxiquett. $40.

Block colour dress with pockets from 3inute.

I love block colour stuff. But not much gray dress choices.

Will continue shopping and see how. 

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...