Monday, January 21, 2019

Dec 2018 trip - Day 2 Disneyland and HK

Day 2, looking forward for a fun day. Everyone is excited so all woke up early. Prepare to have breakfast with mickey from 7.30am to 9.30am. Wonder why we need 2 hours to have breakfast!

After taking first round of food, the mascots came to take many pictures with us. Then busy taking pictures.

With Goofy. Even my husband enjoys.





With Minnie. Youngest so happy.



Mickey meets Goofy.

Pluto..

Too bad no Donald. In the end didnt have much time to eat. Only busy taking photos etc.

After breakfast, youngest enjoys a bath before we check out.
I busy taking pictures.





After check out, we start exploring.

Most important thing, drink coffee. Haha.
Writing mail back home.
















Youngest so tire. Weather is great.

I get to see the mascots!



















Is time to go back. Sad. We didn't really complete the whole park. Maybe next time. Bye Disneyland. See you next time.


Taking train to Hong Kong city.


Disney train. So cute.




Eco tree Sheung Wan. We book a room for three. Room seems alright. Clean. Not too squeeze. Quite comfortable.  





We had steamboat at a very Hong Kong style shop/Cafe. Very home cooked feel. The food is good too. We spent around HKD 280. The serving is quite big. The soup is yummy.

Hong Kong chili is super weak.!

The beef very old school style.

We enjoy this very much. Even my husband who does not enjoy having steamboat with the kids, like this. We hope to come back.

Now time to go back hotel to sleep because tomorrow is a long day!

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...