Thursday, January 3, 2019

Goodbye 2018

Someone mentioned my hair looks good in this picture so i thought i should write about it. Haha. Seldom anyone will say my hair looks good.

1st online Charleskeith.com purchase. Free delivery plus sale products. Less than $70 for 3 pairs of shoes.


Trying them on. Hope they are good.




They even enclosed postage return slip for you. Very good customer service.

Youngest loves her Christmas gift, school bag.

Is school holiday so kids have lot of fun.





Eldest trying to be funny.

Trying eat korean food. I think i ate more korean food with my colleagues. Their sides are quite yummy.


Army stew.



Ginseng chicken. A dish i do not really like.

Shi li fang steamboat.

Office mini xmas celebration with colleagues.





My presents.

My new toner.


This year my office is in a more festive mode. Have many lunch outings etc. Is nice but spend a lot of money. Haha.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...