Thursday, May 22, 2014

Promotion for the week

This week Takashimaya is having four day special starting from today to Sunday 25 May. Takashimaya cardholders entitled additional 10% discount.  

Bud Cosmetic at Takashimaya is having promotion too.  Enjoy 15% off on Buds Baby, Logona, Illume and NEOM Body products.  Thought of buying another Bud nappy cream for my baby.  The cream was not bad.  I have not try the nappy cream given by Thomson Medical, which my husband's cousin feel is good.  Got to ask my husband to buy as I am not allow to go out shopping during my confinement period.  So bore.  

By the way, Watsons is giving 5 times points store wide with minimal nett purchase of $38 in a single receipt at all Watsons stores till 25 May.

Happy shopping.  Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...