Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review

I have just given birth in 14 May.  Been a busy week.  Son is sick, baby still having jaundice.  Worry and worry.  Need to relax.  Shall write a post.  

Some products that I have tried and used before and didn't get the chance to review.  

Dior Hydra Life Skin Energizer -  a lightweight lotion.  Easier absorb to skin.  Nice fragrant.  Good for normal to oily skin type.  I got it from those office sales so not sure of its retail price or whether is it still in the market.  Don't mind getting again if got sales.  Not too bad.  My sister is a die hard fan for its product.  


Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment - A white lotion type product.  Like to use it during my combination skin days, when I have pimples and white heads.  It helps to control but don't expect it to do magic.  No scent.  Used to be $52 per tub but not sure whether it's price has increase or not.  However, now not working so don't think will buy after finishing my two tubes on hand.  Save money.  



Before I gave birth, received my iHerb purchase.  



So many products to try out but these few days, not so active in trying my skincare.  Tire.  Currently trying out Dermalogica Extra Firming Booster as serum.  Will update with a review.  

Cheers.  


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...