Thursday, May 8, 2014

All about my hair

Recently I went to cut my hair short as the weather is real hot.  However the hair stylist refused to cut till super short.  Angry waste $41.  Pixie hair but with long fridge.  Don't look super nice but seem less warm.  Need to wax and I am not very good at it.  If I do not wax, I will put my skinny hair band.  My other hair band can be quite uncomfortable for a long duration. Will try to drag as long as possible for next haircut.  Save $$$$$!!!!

What do I use for my hair?  I will alternate between two to three shampoos.  Currently, I am using Natural Multiflower Ginseng Shampoo, Pure & Basic Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Sunsilk's Lively Clean and Fresh shampoo.  Actually my mother in law is using the first shampoo to prevent white hair as I have quite a number of white hairs so thought this will help to prevent more.  However, it does not seems to help much.  



The fragrant is pretty strong of ginseng.  

As for Pure & Basic Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, I bought from iherb to try.  Light and nice scent.  Will have the refresh after feeling.  I do not mind purchase again if there is no other better choice.  



After trying most of the Sunsilk's ranges, my favorite are Lively Clean and Fresh and Hair Fall Solution.  They keep my hair clean and manageable even without usage of conditioner.  




My usage of hair conditioner is pretty low as I don't use them often.  Too lazy.  Currently I am using Bee Choo Origin Purity Repair Hair Conditioner.  



It's scent is present.  Hair will feel smooth and silky after applying.  

Usage is even worse for my hair serum or cream. I used to use the hair cream more frequent as I will go gym during my lunch time, so after bath I will need to blow my hair dry.  Using this cream - Bamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray will prevent over heat by hair dryer.  I bought this from Seporahe and cost about $33.  Not sure whether is good or not but my hair still remind almost the same during my gym days.  It could be worse with the frequent use of hairdrayer.  



Think maybe still need to color hair, still got many white hair.  Now I cut those that I can see.  Awful!!
 
Anyway I have bought a number of organic shampoo, conditioner and leave on conditioner from iherb to try.  Keke.   

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...