Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Body care

For body care and hair, I tend to be more relax.  Fo morning or early afternoon, I will usually use organic shower gel which is gentler and lighter.  Since morning, body not so dirty.  For a relaxing bath, I will use Avalon Organics Bath and Shower Gel Lavender. 



It has a soothing scent.  Make one feel relax.  Cost around $16 for about 1 liter.  If I want a refreshing bath, then I will use Avalon Organics Bath and Shower Gel Peppermint.  



Cost around $8 for 500ml.  Not cheap.  Thinking - These are the few item I may cut down to cut costs.  

For night wash, what body wash i use really depends how strong I want it to be.  If I have hot and long day, I will use Dettol shower gel for washing.  I always feel clean and refreshing with Dettol especially with it's cool range.  


I also like it's natural range.  


Or else I will just use back my morning shower gels.  

At least once a month I will scrub my body but these few month I reduce as I feel my skin is more delicate during my pregnancy.  Maybe I should scrub my legs and hands and not my expanding body.  If I dont have a body scrub on hand, I will use my cheaper face scrub for my body.  Scrubbing is good for smoothing dry and rough patches.  

Currently I am using my face scrub for my face and body as I do not use a lot of body scrub.  Like this organic scrub/mask - Aubrey Jojoba meal and Oatmeal.  



Bought it from iherb.  Around $10-15.  Scent a bit strong herbal smell but I like herbal smell. So I am fine with it.  Particles in it are rather big.  The colour of the scrub is brownish so it does mess up a bit of my bathroom which Is white in colour.  Lol.  Leave it on skin for a few minutes before scrubbing.  Skin feels softer and smoother after using.  

After scrubbing should moisturize or do a quick hand or leg mask as I feel skin wil absorb better.  However I tend to moisturize less when I am at home as I have to do house chores.  Washing, cooking etc.  in office, it seems easier to apply hand cream.  I also seldom buy hand or body lotion.  During Christmas usually will receive a number of them or else I will either use facial cream that I don't really like or not suitable for my skin or my son's cream as his usage is pretty low.  

Currently I'm using Avalon Organics Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF18 as hand and body lotion.  



As a facial cream, after trying for a few weeks, I feel it does not really suitable for my face so I stop using it. So I use it on body especially those drier and rougher patch.  It has a nice soothing lavender scent.  After use, there will be a slight sticky after feel, which I don't really like.  Or maybe I am too generous with the lotion.  Lol.   

Next blog I will talk about my hair care.  Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...