Monday, November 24, 2014

Life as a stay home mum

After giving birth to my second kid in May, I have been taking care of them as a stay home mum.  My eldest currently is still going to full day child care but things will change in 2015.  He will be going to a 3 hour kindergarten instead.  I will be much busier.  Why the sudden change!

A few reasons why my husband and I decided to change his routine.  To spend more time with my eldest and allow the kids to spend more time together.  Kids in childcare tend to get sick easily so I hope my eldest health will improve.  Also to free his time for some enrichment classes during weekdays.  Thus weekends we don't have to rush for classes so that we can have time for other outdoor activities.

However my worries is I am not able to cope with the two kids.  Hope they will cooperate and I will not get frustrate so easily.  Now the challenge starts in the evening.  Next time it will start in noon and I will be all alone with them.  Can't wait.  Lol.  

Sometimes I wonder when will I get back to work force.  Quite worry I can't adjust back to work life and difficult to get a job as I will be in my late 30s.  But this will be my next year end or the year after worries.  I know I worry too much, that's why I decide to pen down as a kind of release for me.  Must take care of my own mental health.  

Actually I dislike not working as I have no income.  I have been working since graduating from polytechnic and that was like 15 years ago.  No income means cannot shopping and holidays, the loves of my life.  The last time I was on a flight is two years ago.  Time files.  Now the luxury in my life is 'ME' or kopi time while my baby or kids are sleeping.  Ok I need to end now as my baby is awake.  Hope I will write soon again.   

Cheers.  


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...