Monday, September 3, 2012

Waste $$$

Last week, bad luck keeps falling on me. My right heel is inflamed. Doctor recommended no heels and more cushion shoes while walking. So Saturday, I bought a pair of shoes from
Itti & Otto. Costed me $59.90. Actually it comes with buckles but I find it too noise so I cut them away. Eventhough the shoes are rather soft but they still cut my feet! What lousy feet I got. :(

Then Sunday I went NTUC to buy Mr Muscles and it spills on my new Uniqlo shorts. Big patches of discoloration were formed!! Ah. There goes my shorts and I have only worn it twice. Now I am thinking should I get a new pair but most likely I will wait for Uniqlo promotion.

Really hope things will get better for me. Have a good week! Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...