Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Purchase from Chinatown

Last Thursday went Chinatown. So went to Dragon Dor Cosmetics which carries quite a number of organic products. From skin care, hair products and even food. Its address is 32 New Market Road #03-1126 Singapore 050032 and contact no is 65352005.

Recently I tried Yuan soap bar from Taiwan. Got them from Unity. It's price range is from S$10 to S$17. Thought a soap bar can last for awhile but i was wrong. Within a month, it is gone. Tried a second bar and it also gone in about a month. Too expensive to use long term so decided to switch to organic shower wash.

Here is my purchase. The aloe vera is for my mum. She has sensitive skin so she use it when her skin is too dry, itch or reddish. As for the shower wash, I got the tea tree cos I prefer minty or herbal smell than fruity smell. Both cost S$23 each.

I will do a review on the shower wash when I start using it.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...