Sunday, September 30, 2012

Depress week

Last Thursday i got an important meeting and I forget to bring my jacket! So I have no choice but to buy jacket. Saw some nice jackets at G2000 but each costs S$119. At first, I thought I can use my husband membership and get a 10% discount. But now member NRIC must be present in order to entitle member discount. Since G2000 is having 50% off for second item purchased so in the end, I got TWO jackets to entitle the discount. Sigh.


I bought a navy blue and a gray jacket. My wish list is getting shorter and my bank balance is shrinking too. The worst thing is that the jacket needs to be dry clean. Waste money again.

Plus I spent money at the Kose sales too. So what did I get? I have not take pictures of them. I got two two way cake, one eye brow pencil, one blusher, one bkack mascara and a wrong dark brown eye liner. Actually I wanted to get the black one. Too rush!! In total, I spent less than S$70.

Lastly I also bought the Nike bag because last night I dreamt that the bag I like is sold out when I decided to buy. Then after considering its quality, size and design, the former lose out to the others.


Feeling depress now cos really spend too much money. Some more in October I need to pay my annual insurance premium!!! A moody week and weekend. Time to devote my time on others than shopping. :p

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...