Friday, August 31, 2012

Clarins Multi-Active Day and Night Cream

An update of what I have been up to. In order to stay healthy, I signed up a gym membership nearby my office and during lunch time, I will go exercise. Will try to go twice or thrice per week as my usual per session of workout is only for about 30 minutes. After work and weekends are family time. Thus I left with little or no time to blog or do my own stuff. However, I will still try to post off and on.

Anyway going to do a reveiw of a product that I bought quite long ago. Got this when Robinson still had 20% discount for Clarins products. But didn’t get to use and also fear that it is a bit oily for me as I tried its night cream and find it oily. Since now, after gym and bath, I will need to reapply my skincare and makeup so I need a day cream in office. Thinking during weekday, most of the times I am in air conditioner room so an oily day cream should be fine for me. So decided to use Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream-Gel. Price is about S$100 each for both day and night cream. Day is in a white tub and night is in a blue tub.  

Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream-Gel






Texture: Light cream
Aroma: Nice flora fragrance
Colour: Pink

Verdict: Surprisingly, I quite like it. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly. Most importantly, there is no sticky after feel. As usual its aroma is so nice. Make you relax and feels good. However I find it rather expensive for a day cream so most likely I will not buy again unless there is promotion or sales.

Whereas for Clarins Multi Active Night Cream, I find that it does not absorbs as well as the day cream. There is a always a sticky after feel. So I do not quite like it.  


Clarins Multi Active Night Cream


Texture: Light cream 
Aroma: Nice flora fragrance
Colour: White

Verdict: Not my favourite and will not buy again.  


Cheers.
 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...