Sunday, August 26, 2012

A review on Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection Tinted

Another sample that I got from Clarins. However this comes on a 10ml tube so rather convenience. Nowsaday as I go gym during lunch time so I have to re- do my makeup after a quick bath. So this sample came handy. But I was surprise with its coverage and fell in love with it. Below is my review on it.

Texture: Light lotion

Aroma: Nice flora fragrance

Colour: Beige

Verdict: I love it. Just nice medium coverage and overall my face seem radiant with it. Maybe I am just lucky, this color just happen to suit me. The texture also not too thick like some BB cream and foundation. I also trying Vichy foundation but don't really like t as it does not have SPF coverage.

Anyway it also absorbs well and feels good after applied. Plus the nice flora fragrance just makes it so perfect. Will definitely will buy it again but will either get it in sale or at DFS. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...