Friday, September 25, 2009

Upcoming Sales and promotions In Town!!!

Today (25 Sept) till Sunday (27 Sept), METRO is having 20% STOREWIDE again!!! 

Oh, I must remember to check out the price for Idealist - Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher for my sister, whom I promised I get this for her this coming x'mas.  I wonder whether to get from airport or during Metro's 20% storewide.  Which one will be a cheaper choice?????


Oh my god, I have just bought a new luggage for my coming Europe trip and NOW there is
Up to 80% off at Delsey Warhouse Sale!!!! 
Delsey Warehouse Sale (24 Sept - 31 Oct 09)



Up to 80% off at Delsey Warehouse Sale! Get the best deals for luggages and bags. Plus, enjoy exclusive additional 10% off on selected items with your DBS Cards.

Location:
627 Aljunied Road
#05-01 Pacific Building (enter via Lift Lobby A)
Singapore 389837

Opening Hours:

Monday to Friday (10.30am to 8pm)
Saturday and Sunday (11am to 5pm)

But of course, I only paid SGD69 for a 29" 4 wheels luggage. 

Enjoy up to SGD30 off at Reebonz.com with OCBC Credit Card!!!

Reebonz is an exclusive online shopping destination for premier brands and private sales. Sale events are held for short periods of time and are open to members only. You’ll find apparel, accessories and jewellery at jaw-dropping discounts.


Some of the brands you can expect to see: MIU MIU, Kate Spade, Coach, Prada, Gucci and more.

Exclusively for OCBC Cardmembers:
OCBC Cardmembers get to use a S$15 discount code valid for up to two purchases.

To enjoy the offer:
Sign up as a member if you are not already one or click here to sign up now.

Enter the discount code upon check out to enjoy the discount.
Discount code: OCBC09 followed by the first 6 digits of your OCBC Credit Card.
For example, OCBC09123456

Nature's Farm Promotion


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...