Thursday, October 1, 2009

bYSI Warehouse Sale


@ 9 kaki place singapore 416187

on 2 october to 3 october 09 (fri/sat) from 10am to 8pm
on 4 october 09 (sun) from 10am to 5pm

sale up to 80% off!!!

daily replenishment of merchandise
payment by cash, credit card and nets only......

wow up to 80% off, really worth going to take a look.  if this coming october i am not going for holiday, i will surely go.  but i can only save for my trip.  bysi has nice working clothes and pretty dresses but without sales find the price normal to steep.  with 80% then it is a real good deal.  of course it is much cheaper than gg5.  So if you are like me, always looking for a good deal, why not go down and take a look.  You never know what good buy you can get.  looking smart to work is really a +++.  at the same time I will cheak out whether if there is any other nearby warehouse sales....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...