Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soo Kee Warehouse Sale

Its been a long time since I buy myself a jewellery as I am not much of an accessory girl.  Or I am just plain lazy.  ;-P

However owning a few classic piece of accessories can really make wonder to your whole outfit.  Like a pair of diamond stubs or a necklace can help to fill up an empty neckline. 

Of course a diamond will usually bring a smile to the receiving lady especially when she doesn't need to pay for a single cent.  Haha.  Think marketing tactics should be changed.  Instead of targeting the females, they should target the females lovers!!! 

Okie I must be dreaming, time for bed.  Cheers....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...