Friday, September 18, 2009

Tong Ren Tang's Ginseng Face Gel

Tong Ren Tang's Ginseng face moisturize gel from Beijing (50g)
Price: Around SGD30
Texture: Gel with bits
Aroma: Slight fragrance
Colour: Blue
Verdict: Cheap for a face moisturize.  Cooling and easily absord to skin.  Suitable for normal to oily skin type.  Beside this, I am also using its eye gel for night time.  Find both products quite alright.  But not too sure whether I will ask my colleague to buy for me again in Beijing.  Currently I am selling Tong Ren Tang's Pearl moisturize face cream for dry to normal skin type @ http://hikarisfleamarket.blogspot.com/2009/09/item3-new-tong-ren-tangs-pearl.html which will also help in whiten and pore minimize.  Interested, do drop me a message. 
Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...