Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Daily Mood Indicator

Hi everyone, sorry I know I have not been updating my blog regularly. I am busy planning for my next trip in October. So happy :0) !!! I am going to Sweden and Paris (my dream place, Europe. However due to $$$$ and time constraint, I can only cover these two).

Really in need of a break to plan for my next career move. Currently my career path is very uncertain so must really give it a deep thought.

Anyway right now, how do you all find my new blog template??? Better?? I hope so. By the way, I have set up a new sales blog, http://hikarisfleamarket.blogspot.com/ with my friend (I am mainly the active partner). Please support and spread the word. Thanks!!! I will try to feature new items for my sales blog even though I do not have fixed products. It is basically a place for me to earn some extra cash. For hygienie purposes, beauty, skincare, fragrant etc products will all be brand new and unopened. SO no worries. These are usually items that my family members, friends or I have bought in excess or will not use due to personal reasons. They will be sold at a much lower price.

As for clothes and accessories (except for earrings), they can be 1st or 2nd hand. For 2nd hand products, I will check the condition of them before I put on sale. So you don't have to worry about its quality. I believe in building trust and good word of the customers. I also share a ebay account with my friend calling Hikari2009. But if you still uncomfortable, please do continue supporting my personal or spreading my sales blog will do. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...