Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Healthy Living



Need vitamins, do head down to Nature's Farm as they are having promotion till 11 Sept 09.

For me, I am still trying to finish my multi-vitamins that I bought a year ago. Not constantly taking as some said it is a bit heaty to take daily so I will try to take twice per week and need to drink ton of water. Of and on, I will also take vitamin C to prevent flu.

Actually I find it quite expensive to buy all sort of vitamins and supplements. I feel that healthy eating and exercising are more practical and cheaper way to keep fit. Vitamins and supplements are just additional boost for our health.

So right now, if you need a boost, don't miss this promotion and get your necessary vitamins and supplements. Cheers to healthy living!!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...