Saturday, January 18, 2020

Window shopping AgaIn!

Omg! This year there are so many design and different style available during this CNY season.














But i am still unwilling to buy a dress at more than $35. Maybe i got too many dresses so i feel there is no need to buy. So now i am trying to wear my dresses till they are worn up. In the meantime i should stop buying. I hope i can do it. 1 of my resolution for this new year is to cut down on my buying.

But even i cannot buy, i still can shop around right! Just don't check out or to the cashier. Haha.

I found a bag from Charles ans Keith that can use as cross back or waist pouch. I find waist pouch like a belt. Very good. But not sure how it really look.

Maybe will go and see the actual bag before ordering from online as online got promotion.

Happy shopping. Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...