Friday, January 10, 2020

CNY shopping

Every year at this time, i will look for Cny for the family and myself.

Baby bag idea.



In the end, i bought a super red orange Tumi back oack similar to the above bag. Will prefer the black but the one i bought is really at a good price. Next time bah.

My dream chanel wallet or pouch in chain. Should i make it as 2020's resolution!! 😂.









I prefer 2.55 but don't have black. My cousin helps me. Found one but in metallic green. If it is silver or bronze, i may buy. Cheap around $3k.

Very pretty.

Shopping for new year clothes.

Button dress.

Or tops? My family weekend colour are usually gray, blue or red. So i always look out for gray and blue tops.



Trying Love and Bravery when it is having a promotion. Dress at $28.

In the end i bought the below 2. Black with gray folds.

And a blue liner dress. Very comfortable but easily wrinkles. I think both dresses do not come with side pockets. Sad.


Looks good but i find it difficult to buy from Tao bao.

I like cut in dress. This looks good but don't know which color ir to buy. And prefer no ruffles. 


Another top.

Nice skirt but i always end up buying black. A bit bore with black but it is so versatile.

Another nice dress but no more size s. But not a midi.

I love colour blocks. 


This dress comes with side pockets. Very nice. Currently most blog shop dress will cost more than S$35 eaxh, find it expensive. And still must add courier fee.

Very sweet dress.

Love the mini me dress. But it costs more than $30. And is sold out. Singaporean are really rich.



Midi dresses. My favorite!


Another mini me.

I love such outer wear. But the price is 😔.

Midi dress again.

Simple tops that i love. Now i need 1 red top!!



More midi dresses.





Top.

Midi dresses...





Simple white top.

Midi dress.

Red top.

Top.


Midi dresses

Love this but only in black. I like loose cut dress. Cannot see my fat tummy.


Simple top.

Mini me.

More midi dress but all not cheap.




Reversible top. Tops bow are around $25 and above.

Love embroidery.




















Some many midi dresses to choose but i find the price quite high. My budget for a dress is only around $30.

Gray top again.

Midi dresses.


So in the end what did i get? From those live sales. i get the below as it is a grey like colour dress and yet simple with side pockets. Hope it is not too big.

And also below but in blue as beige is sold out. 😢 

Each costs less than $30 with courier fee. Hope they are good. Hope i can find a red top cos still thinking of wearing what colour for the first day of CNY.

Found some tops at H&M. Almose $30 for each top. 🤔 Things are really getting more and more expensive.




Will see how. 

Resolution for 2020. No 2. No more buying clothes after CNY except a pants during CNY period.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...