Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Our 1st move

In 2019, we sold our 1st house as we will be getting our new BTO in next June. So we thought should slowly lease out as we are not using a property agent for this sale or else maybe too rush. And it was sold. Not at super good price as market is quite low. But thankful that we did not make super loss.

For the time being we will be staying at my in law's place and put our stuff in storage. And we have so many things. And really a waste to throw. So everything that is usable. I will just put at Carousell or Facebook market place to sell. 

Facebook can have greater exposure but carousell user are more genuine.

Nursing tops.









 Kids wear.




































































Some i gave to my sister for own use or to her friends.





















Sold washibg machine at zero dollar.
















Some such as this table was unable to sell so has to throw away.





























This was sold at $4.



I bought this levis jean for more than $160!!!































































































































































Disc wete thrown away. What a waste.








Gave this to my sister.







































Really hope all the sold items were put in good use. But in the end, i still threw quite a bit. Should buy less. So that there will not be redundancy. Furthermore next time my place will be much smaller.

Year 2020 resolution stop buying things and to have a minimalist lifestyle.

Haha. Hope i can do it. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...