Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Past Saturday's activity

In the past, every Saturday i will try to arrange some activities for the family to do together.

Here is 1 of the event we went.

On a sunny and stuffy day, having local dessert, ice kechang at Lao Pa Sai.






DBS event.



Mini workshop for kids. Diy magnets. Kids love doing wll these stuff but to do our own need so much preparation. However it is not very cheap to do at these event.












Need to clear stations. Running about, eldest's favourite.







Finally cleared all 6 stations and get a free milo.

Some stalls selling environmentally friendly stuff.



 I bought a coffee soap bar and a coffee pot. I find the soap bar a bit rough. More for oily skin.




Beer station.





Charging.






Time for our own fuel.

Man tou burgers.


And rice bowl.


Most importantly, dessert.



Tata.



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...