Monday, January 13, 2020

My hobby

Since at young age, I love crystals. On and off, I will buy loose raw crystal or crystal pebbles or ball. Sometimes bracelet. It is not cheap. However some are missing as time passed. Recently, there are a lot of live shows or websites selling crystals. And the prices are more consistent and cheaper.

Some stuff i bought from local live. Then i mix and match.

Initally.

More and more.


Even more.










My husband and my 'me' time.



China lives are much much cheaper but i find it quite difficult to communicate with the chinese seller and to ship to singapore. Usually I will buy through my colleague.

More and more.






Too messy. And i refused to buy a storage box so i do long pillows to hold them with old tees.

1st pillow.






Not enoughso another 1.










Need a 3rd 1. So all my crystals.



I use toilet roll for loose bits.






Not the best. I think there are room for improvements but too lazy. Haha.

Next post i will show my diy pieces.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...