Sunday, April 7, 2019

Purchases

What have I been buying?

Now I shop a lot at Shopee. I find shoppe easy to use and safe.

Recently I bought these brushes from a seller. It's description is 18.5cm and cost is at less than a dollar. Review is quite good. So I decide to buy. Shipping fee is $3.50.  So each cost around $2. Still good deal. But when I received I got a shock.




It is so small around 15cm. Obviously it is not 18.5cm. I want a refund for these. The seller told me I need to bear all shipping fees. I told them the item is not as promised and not because I changed my mind. Why should I bear the shipping fee. I also have to send many emails to Shoppe to explain. Then in the end I got my refund. Really need a lot of effort and time. At least Shoppe keeps their promise not paying to irresponsible seller. I feel some seller are not very ethical. They are just betting some buyer who are easy and so they anyhow sell their item that does not match the description of the item.

This brush is recommended by a colleague. Dunno why it can really make the hair looks nicer.

Another purchase at Shopee. Cos youngest says need a night light to sleep on her own. She chose a colorful unicorn light. We were very excited when it arrived.
Then this happen. It is only yellow light. Not colorful. Disappointed. I informed seller and ask for exchange or refund. Seller just accepted refund.

I feel that if seller does not have the item, he or she should message buyer. Either recommend an alternative or cancel order. And not just mail out whatever item they have. Very unfair to buyer. 

Another Shopee puchase. Getting goodie pack for my Youngest's birthday. She requested for gift like stress ball. And she wants different designs for her friends. So here we are choosing different design. 




 We also got pens and light rings.




I got a roller for myself since same seller

All the roller parts all loosen. Luckily my husband helps me fix up.

Buying diapers at Shopee. Cheap and good. Delivery will take about 3 to 5 days. So cannot buy last minute



Colleague highly recommended this pad. Sometimes Guardian and waston have very good promotion. Buy 1 get 2 free. So each around $6.

Trying new products. Medicube from Korea. Wanted to buy its soap bar for my husband. Colleague says the bar is good for pimple. Then a lot of reviews say the zero pore pad is very good. And there is a promotion where buy a pore pad give free a soap bar at $30plus. Then I saw a deal all the below for $45. So as well get this and try. With free delivery. Hope they are good.








This top is from a live Facebook seller called the LuggageSpace. I love its color. Trying out. Product's material is OK but I think not very cooling. Can be warm. But the stiches is raelly soso. But is Cheap so cannot expect so much. Only $7 but must included postage fee of $1.70.


Online buying is really easy cos now there are so many platforms to buy from. but I feel seller should be honest and ethical. Buyer should be aware and realistic. No matter what we should not use abusive words. I met a buyer who wrote very abusive review on me who I feel is too rude and exaggerating.

A lot of people use internet to express their feeling. Maybe there is no direct interaction so people can be abusive and over exaggerating. And kids and others will pick this habit. We should all be a responsible user and stop being an extermist. Let's just be a little considerate and tactful to the one another. So that the world can be a happier place.

I hope anyone being criticized can take this opportunity to get better but if comments do get to abusive, we should ignore or block all these users. We should not learn from these users. There are too many of them being too free and keep writing and hurt others. So be kind. Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...