Friday, April 5, 2019

Window Shopping

I have not been buying much these few day. Really trying to control my spending. As I have way too many clothes. Plus right now I am also trying to get clothes that are make from environmental friendly material such as cotton or liner. Which can be difficult. Cos most online shop sell clothes with mixed materials.

Anyway not buying is good for myself. Save money and be green. Also in line with minimalist lifestyle which I am trying to adopt to it.

So here I am window shopping. Some design l like.

From Facebook live.
Love midi dress with pockets. But did not get. These few days I also did not really watch live sale as i do not really have any intention or need to buy anything.

Uniqlo. Girl dress. Now $14.90. Should I buy for my youngest?

Bra top having promotion. Now is $19.90. Should I wait for further discount. Most likely I am buying for next year CNY. Haha. KS!

But I really love Uniqlo airsim bra top. Easily dry. Comfortable. I love wearing it at home or as a inner wear. Except not much push up effect.

Nice tee design. Simple. But no discount.


Dresses on discount.

Many nice midi dresses with pockets.








Dresses from Uniqlo. No discount. Price range from $49.90 to $59.90. Very expensive.



Some more midi dress. Love Bonito also getting more expensive. Now the dress's price ranges around $50.

Another simple tee design.

Maxi dress.

Simple wool top.

Midi dress.

Tops.


Midi dresses.


I hope I can continue like this. Just window shopping and no spending. Tata.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...