Tuesday, April 23, 2019

9th Anniversary

Celebrating our anniversary.

 Went for Japanese Omakase at Duxton Road.




Actually we were given a table seat but I wanted to sit at the counter to take pictures. Haha. The chef is preparing our food.















 Food is really fresh. Very yummy. But not cheap. Will definitely come back when I feel rich. Haha.

Celebration continue with the kids. Went Cake Spade to get cakes as husband and kids love cake. 1st time.to Cake Spade even though I heard plenty of it.

Design simple and pinky.


I bought a mix of cakes. Not cheap. Around $90.

This mix is much cheaper.


Our cake.



I find it's cakes are average. The best cake that I bought is the tofu cakes. Anyway for whole tofu cake, must pre-order.

I had fun and hope my husband does too.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...