Friday, April 5, 2019

Photo diary

Working has been very very busy. Feeling very tire. The only things I have been doing is taking pictures of things I like etc. A recap of what I have done.

My mum new place. The gate is nice.


Selling my stuff. Hope I will have more people buying my stuff. I am trying hard to reuse, recycle and reduce. Nowadays I try not to buy thing.


Big moon.


Youngest loves to draw. Her drawings. Very cute.



Cannot remember is youngest or eldest make this.

I find RC activities can be quite good. Except we can't attend them as kids have classes. Sad.

Selling laptop bag.

Trying out facial. Facial itself is normal. Sign a 5 times package. Quite cheap. Hope the service will be as good as the first trial.


Another youngest drawing.




CNY stuff. So heavy!

Another youngest art work.

Another one.


Omg still got one more.



OFFICE spring cleaning.

Colleague packs,
  Pack,
 And pack..

During li chuan, egg will stand upright. So we tried.

Eldest.

Another one.

Sprained my leg. All swollen. Pain.


Valentine family celebration. Cake and gift.



Then became toy's birthday celebration by the kids..




Colleague's valentine flower.





Poor me.


Lazy eldest.


Colleague helping with eldest's music book binders.

The moon is so bright.




Cute dolls.

Youngest trying my latest buy from shopee. Find their clothes size a bit smaller. Next time must size up.

Trying out moochi.


This table is good. Idea for my future house.

Taking silly pictures with youngest.


That's all for now. Will post more later as I have tons of picture. Haha.

Tgif. Happy weekends.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...