Sunday, February 10, 2019

Dec 2018 trip - Day 5 Ocean Park Hong Kong

Today we are going to Hong Kong's Ocean Park. My husband and I have been here. But we thought we should bring the kids to come and take look at the park that was very popular in the past and one of the attractions of HK.

Now there is even a station for it. Much easier to come. Last time I remember we had to take a long ride to come here.

Looking at the penguins. It is like a zoo with rides for everyone..


Baby fox.


Games. The kids have a go with this.







Their winnings.

Feeding time.

Shooting water at the rides.


Show time.


Cable car rides. Quite a long ride. With nice view. Worth taking.










Ding ding bus.





New attractions. Australia.

Kangaroo.



Koloa bear.


In the end we also spent the whole day at Ocean Park. It was a wet and happy day. So we wrapped our day with hot steamboat. Actually we wanted to go back to our 1st day dinner Cafe but it was closed. So we tried another day. More commercialized. Here are some food we ordered.




Very crowded.

Menu on the wall.
The shop.
Menu at the entrance.

The food was quite alright. We preferred the 1st steamboat place. More homely.

Our Hong Kong trip is coming to an end. Bitter sweet feeling. I feel that every trip is quite a difficult, different process. The planning, the packing.. But during the actual traveling, we had so much fun and we learn, we adapt things together. We explore. I feel we gain a lot more together as a family. We had a such a great time together.

I hope we can save more money (I must buy less!! ) and go traveling with the kids before they grow up and want to be with their friends. Haha. I really treasure these time with them. Hope they also enjoy and treasure these moments too.

Tata.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...