Thursday, February 7, 2019

Foodies

A recap of all the food that I have tried during December 2018 till now.

We went to watch Aquaman at Great World City. So we went Zion market for lunch. Love the foods here. We ate prawn noodles, bak kut teh with steam fish. Yummy.


After the show, we had Kenny Roger.


So much foods.


Friends gathering with pizza and finger foods.

Trying out big fish small fish but disappointed with the food. So did not take picture.


Fried fish head bee hoon. 

Trying out new Korean restaurant at Tanjong Pagar road. Buffet lunch.















Trying out Mac Donald new items. Salted egg fries. Not nice and expensive.


Dried mee pok. 

My mum does her own Yong tau foo.

Trying out new cheesecake. Very small and it costs $28.




Office Xmas lunch at Otto.











Diy office lunch.








My eldest sister packed food for. Me to work. Life is good.





Bak kwa.




Trying old Chang kee's chicken rice curry puff. Soso only.


Expensive bao from Toast Box!


Desserts time with family.





5 desserts costed $36. Not cheap.

Having Yong tau foo at Foo Lin with husband. 1 of our favourite lunch spot.


Trying alcoholic drink.

Late dinner at Tanjong Pagar after ot. Korean Ramen.


Another packed lunch by my sister.






$1 grab food deal. Qq rice bento.

Checking Don Don donki stuff.


This chilli is spicy.

Hope for more and more food. Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...